Saturday, August 27, 2011

Friday

Okay, so I'm a bit late.  It took me a while to make my "Currently" post during my Etymology class, so now I'm making my "Friday" post on Saturday.  Anyway, my assignment  for Friday was to take a personality test and to decide if the results were accurate.  According to the Keirsey Temperament test, I can be described as a counselor.  The description provided says that I enjoy helping others and get along well with people, but also need time to be alone.  It says I am private, efficient, and imaginative, with surprising sides and a talent for language.  I believe that this description of me is fairly accurate since I like talking to people and have friends who confide in me.  I enjoy being with others, but I want my friends to be sincere.  I go for quality over quantity.  I am definitely an efficient person (even though this blog is late) since I keep myself busy but still manage to do well in school.  As for a talent with language - English classes are my favorite and I love to read.  Overall, I'd say that the results of my personality test fit me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment